“Through the holistic and professional process which we experienced in our journey of branding TEDxJaffa, BuzzHunter created a bright, clean and informative visual language. It simplifies and communicates our content universe: smart cities, technology, sustainability, and TEDx.
The visual language we adopted of the different directions proposed
by BuzzHunter, was perfectly translated to various types of assets
and environments. The designs exceeded our expectations and moved us with their beauty, originality and creative depths.
The team even developed original ways to deliver our message and transformed the way people experience different mediums, traditional and current.
The entire process was well orchestrated; BuzzHunter made sure that all parts and parties did their part (including us). The bottom line, we are delighted!”
It’s 2017, it’s obvious that social media has become the major marketing battlefield- especially for B2B markets, and you are contemplating if you should hire in-house social media marketer or rely on an agency.
Consider the following:
1) An agency has a team of specialists; thus you get access to more experience and expertise, that can provide you with better suited solutions.
2) Agencies are always on the look for the cutting-edge technology services and solutions. With several clients on their portfolio they may be able to experiment and find the best solution for you.
3) An agency will knock your customers’ socks off with great visuals, as part of
4) Professional agencies have expert analysts and great reporting tools.
1) Higher alignment with company values and DNA.
2) Higher involved and engagement with the marketing and sales cycles of the company.
3) If you are aiming to hire a junior in-house social media marketer, an Agency may be more expensive.